Payroll Service Solution
Payroll processing is a necessary evil within business. You depend on it as do your employees, but it can sometimes become a burden on your time, resources and in many cases the overhead cost of payroll outweighs the benefits of a payroll staff.
Many employers outsource some or all of their payroll and related tax duties (i.e., withholding, reporting, and paying social security, Medicare, and income taxes) to third-party payroll services provider. Third-party payroll services provider can help assure filing deadlines and deposit requirements are met and greatly streamline business operations.
Find out why you should outsource your payroll to a payroll services company.
It's More Cost Effective
- Utilize your staff more efficiently by hiring a payroll services company to handle the legal aspects.
- Reduce overhead by removing the need to hire bookkeeping employees.
It's Save Valuable Time & eliminates the burden of:
- No more customizing, updating and maintaining your own payroll system
- No more data entry
- No more researching updates
- No more compliance with new laws
- No more worries.
Relieve the Payroll Tax Filing Burden
- Minimize the risks of calculation errors and filing of your own payroll taxes by having professionals do it for you.
- Federal, state and local payroll tax laws are continually changing and difficult to understand.
- Reduces the time required to learn the new rules and keeping your information up to date?
Focus on your business not the payroll
- Focus on the core principles of your business
- Let the accounting professionals handle the legal aspect of you payroll
- The accounting professionals working with you will save you precious time & money.
- Employee Paycheck and Earnings Statement
- Payroll Journal
- Department Summary
- Cash Requirements and Deposits Report
- Time Sheet
- New Hire Report
- Employee Earnings Record
- Other reports as needed
- Paper checks
- Direct Deposits
- Human Resources
- Data Security
- Government Regulation Compliance
- Worker's Compensation Audits
- Unemployment Claims
- Social Security Audits
- Child Support Audits
- W-2 and W-3 processing
- 1099 and 1096 processing
- Preparation/assistance with Federal and State registration forms
- Online Payroll Processing
Contact Lopato & Associates for more info on outsourcing Payroll Services (858) 549-1296